For Bio go to authorsden.com under William L sawyers
or (click here)
I've had a great time at Valle Verde for the last six years, now time to move on. After schools out I'm moving to Holbrook school. As I live less than a block away. No more commuting.
Please do not contact schools about my books, as they are busy. Thank you
Made $20.00 for
Valle Verde - The Nest That Could Fly
Wren Ave - What Am I? Bugs
Gregory Gardens, Bill's P.R.I.D.E
and I'm helping my new school now - Holbrook - What Am I? donated $100.00
A special note - I put a couple of my books in our school library - Holbrook, They'll be out soon to read
My books could be purchased at lulu.com under William Sawyers or on Amazon.com (Click here)
Why I Write?
I write to encourage our youth to do more reading, and to keep them from spending less time from gaming and watching T.V
School's I'm helping below.
What am I? I'm helping out Holbrook since it re-opened
Wren Ave. - What am I? bugs, I'm helping out this school as Holbrook closed. and the kid's moved here.
Valle Verde- The nest that could fly, this book is now in Valle Verde school library, I would like to thank the librarians.
Location center table in yellow bucket under S.
This is my 5th book in the M.D.U.S.D Schools libraries. To purchase? On lulu.com, Amazon.com, I book store and other fine outlets.
Can be bought as an E-book for Kindle, Nook or other readers for a cheaper price.
Gregory Gardens El.- Bill's P.R.I.D.E, To keep your children from never to try tobacco! 20 minute read. age's eight on up
Can be bought on Lulu.com around $5.00
I reside in Concord California. Married 31 years. My son Chris 26 and my daughter Amanda is now 23 years old.
We have three dogs.
This site is a back up site, go to my other site for more information and short stories. (Click here)
Please pass this on to your friends, and save for a snow day or a rainy day.
On this site new contest for signing guess book. Win a year of box tops I've been collecting. Ends Nov/15/17 Good luck
Flu Link (Click Here) Find out about the flu, in your area.
M.D.U.S.D library's (Click here) Then click on school name
I was asked by a teacher? I wonder how much our schools are saving since our solar panels where installed.
(Click here) Click on a schools name for more information.
Thank you to Valle Verde 4th and 5th grade students to keep telling me to practice, practice, practice for Season 9 of AGT.
Had a great time in L.A doing auditions. Yes, more than one. It was a great honor to be called in and to be on the two stage's in HOLLYWOOD!!!
I did not make it on season 9. But I tried and this is the most important thing for any one. Children and adult alike.
These are called Dream's. I've done all mine
1st. A got a patent - so I'm an inventor
2.got married, have two children-young adults now
3. own my house
4. Into Rocketry
I used to give rocket demos to two different schools... Holbrook and Gregory Gardens El. every year for years.
Got to expensive. had to give up
5. Auditioned for America's got talent twice.
My first audition from youtube video.
Bills strangest jobs?
1. I was called to class room as yellow jacket flying around. Killed with a rubber band.
2. Report of giant cockroach in recycling box in a classroom. Turned out to be a baby cricket. Released out side
3. Chase down stray dogs on campus if it has tags call first and some times take home.
4. Got a kindergartners finger unstuck from a hole in a clip board.
5. Help people get locked keys out of cars-older models, pump low tires, jump dead batteries
6. used a piece of string and a paper clip and a nut to retrieve a diamond wedding ring 1st grader took from her mom. Dropped in an storm drain out in field. I fished out. At Holbrook.
Fished out hair clip for three year old, at Valle Verde. Mom requested.
8. Get necklaces, headbands, shoes, lunch boxes, and toys from tree's, and on the roof, got out a hand wrist made of beads from a storm drain 1/15/15 Valle Verde
9. Catch birds in the class rooms. Caught 10 sparrows, 1 morning dove, 2 humming birds, and a swallow tail and two bats. and four golden finches. At Holbrook and Gregory gardens nothing at Strandwood, Valle Verde four Golden finches, and my 2nd bat. I some times release birds at recess times as so kids can see. Except for bats I take to Lindsey Museum and made a donation.
10. Chased a gopher out of rest room with a plunger. Yes, they do bite. took chunks out of plunger handle. Gregory gardens
What’s your weirdest job?